Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Snowflake

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. =D

After staying in the States for more than a year, experiencing snow for the second time...

I finally saw the beautiful structure of the snowflakkeee!!!!!!!! XD




*it looked something like this XD*

I saw it when I was waiting for the bus kat Meridian, and the morning was cold and snowing XD
Tgh tgk2 merata2, tibe2 I tgk my winter coat (kat tgn) n I saw snowflakes as usual.. Tapi ade one small particular snowflake caught my eye.

WAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh cantiknyaaa!! =D Mmg jelas the shape of the snowflake! I tried to get a picture of it but alas it was too small XD (kira2 .2cm kot, camera kurang berjaya XD) but mmg terharu masa tu, first time dpt tgk the pretty structure that I have been wondering whether it was actually the structure of the snow (sbb selama ni nampak satu tompok putih je XD)

Mmg cantik!
Though small, His creations are indeed great =)

No comments: