Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A.C. Revisited


*beg2 coach yg sudah lama berbakti :p*

Assalamualaikum! :)

Few weeks back, my housemates and I went on our very first 'family' trip!! :D It was certainly exciting as we seldom travel together due to other plans with other friends all over this continent :)

Lo and behold, my housemates planned to go to Atlantic City for the weekend to get away from their exams that week XD
I was hesitant at first to follow them on their trip as I did have an exam and other homeworks the following week, but when Izzati told me that we never had a trip with our housemates, I found myself trying my best to make it to that trip! :)

So off we went to Atlantic City on Saturday night, and reached at Rex Motel to spend the night. We planned to wake up earrrlllyyy in the morning and go shopping on Sunday, and head home in the evening (gunakan masa sepenuhnya haha XD)

The motel was...... Shocking :P hahahahah cuak gila okie bila baru2 sampai, because it was very2 dark and we intentionally drove pass it because the place (at one glance) nmpak mcm motel yg crime rate itu amat tinggi kahkah :P But when we turned back to take a 2nd look, it wasn't all that bad.

But the room was not all that good either hahak XD It was a very2 small room, with one SINGLE bed, microwave, bathroom yg very2 small, and I saw a cross hanging right above the door in the room.....
YES We slept on the same single bed; all FIVE OF US. I am amazed that I didn't fall off the bed since I slept at the very end of the bed (mind you my leg was literally hanging off the bed the whole night :P) and the toilet was clean, but scary. hahahaha :P and oh yes, I do sleep secara sgt ganas, so it was definitely a surprise I didn't fall off the bed that night :D

Even so... Alhamdulillah, ade tempat berteduh malam itu :P

The very next morning, we quickly mandi and checked out of the motel (tak sabar nak keluar from their, trauma2 XD) n yup, I only brought up the cross that was hanging over the door in the morning. Because don't they hang those stuffs to halau hantu or something? OKAAYYY SCARYYYYYYYYYYY XD

So bertolaklah kita ke outlet2 di Atlantic City! :) managed to find a very cheap parking space~ before that we 'recharged' at McD, and parked and shopped until 6PM :P dptla makan halal chicken over there; Crown Chicken. Mmg sedapppp waaaahhh terharu2 :D oh2 dpt juga solat in the surau there~ second time visiting this surau :)

*menu of Crown Fried Chickent :D*


*ayam2 dia, nyum3*

Well, I really literally did not buy ANYTHING XD just temankn my housemates shopping, sempat jugak terTIDO at one of the stores while waiting :p (I was actually studying and sitting down while waiting for my friends. And *TUP* the papers fell out of my hand sbb tertido hahahaha kantoi je :p)

Oh2 and at one of the shops, I was just looking at some dresses until one of the salesgirl suddenly said 'hi' to me, and I simply said hi back with a smile. I continued browsing the dresses, until she suddenly asked me if I was a muslim :D I said yes, and she said so is she, and she is from Morocco! waaah2! :D excited skit hahaha XD

Then borak2 a bit with her, when she suddenly asked me: "Do you know chinese?"
I smiled and just asked her "why do u ask?"
Apparently she asked sbb she said I looked chinese. I was like waaaaaaaaattttt?? XD

Well, maybe she's like 1/100 people who do say that I look like a chinese within one glance :P cisssssssssssss :p

Before going back home, we had dinner at Malacca restaurant! mmg Baba Nyonya restaurant hohoho :D And I was so curious whether they kenal mama ke tak, unfortunately they didn't. But the food was delicioussssssssss!! Kenyanggg sgt2! :D

*pan-fried noodles! Delicioussss :D*

*all our dishes. nyum3*

We soon head back home, and Alhamdulillah slamat sampai umah! :)

Even though I went home empty-handed as in I did not purchase anything at all, but I surely did not go home empty-hearted as I enjoyed our little 'family' getaway :) (is there such a thing as empty-hearted? hahaha ;p)

Second time visiting Atlantic City though. First time I came by we only went sight-seeing, and had no idea those shops were part of an outlet rupanya. hohoho :)

*hasil pembelian housemate2ku :D*

Till next time! Assalamualaikum :)

No comments: