Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winter Begins

Assalamualaikum! :)

Today, Allah made me very2 happy with His pleasant little surprise ^^
I have been wanting to get this handbag, but the first time I saw it in the store it was too expensive as it was just the newest design at that moment. I decided to wait until the price decreases once a new line of handbags comes along.

Before I know it, I waited TOO long, and the handbag was no longer in stores or even online :( But a few weeks after I bought a new handbag, I saw the handbag that I wished for available ONLINE with a sale!! I was pondering hard on whether I should get it or not because I have indeed just bought another handbag which was also to my liking.

I then remembered that I could return the handbag that I have bought, so *click* I bought the handbag online yayyyy! XD

And yes, I have returned the old handbag and managed to a full refund! Alhamdulillah :)
But alas, the new bag that I have bought would take about 3-5 business days to arrive, which might be on Monday or Tuesday; I will be leaving to Vegas on Tuesday. I didn't fret much because I knew I had finally managed to buy the handbag I've been eyeing on and that is already more than enough :)

So without much expectation, I suddenly received a box today; and it was my handbaaggg waaahhhhhh :D :D Alhamdulillah, it arrived much more earlierr and I am thrilled to be able to use it for my trip!! :) :)

*here's the bag! tadaaaa :'D*

So I returned the old handbag when me and Kak Ada (my housemate+senior ^^) went to get Ecah from DC as her graduations is today and she'll be returning to Malaysia very2 soon! Congratulationss Ecahhh! :D We managed to drop by an outlet in Hagerstown and got last minute stuff for my brother and stuff that my friend asked to get :P and etc2~

I managed to shop in 1.5 hours and got:
- 2 shirts for my bro
- 3 handbags for friends
- 1 watch + 1 wallet for friend
- returned 2 handbags

and yes, I think that is a big achievement since I was RUNNING to get everything before the stores close at 9pm! XD

oh and btw, Ecah's house in DC was sooooo prettyyyy!! LOved the design and coziness it gives! :)

*see? I told uuuu! XD*

I also managed to spend a little bit of time with Chelsea and had a Gilmore Girls marathon haha XD Received a sweet card from her+her housemates! :) happy holidays Chelsea! :D

*the card! ^^*

Till next time! :)

Thank you again Allah! You really know how to make me happy heeee ^v^ *surprises are one of my favs!*

Alhamdulillah :) :) <3

1 comment:

zulfadli amzar said...

:) *smile*~~~~~~
*siapa2 baca entri ni mesti senyum jugak. :D