Tuesday, April 10, 2012

22 :)

Assalamualaikum :)

Alhamdulillah, I have been blessed to live another year and reach the age of 22! :) Boy how time really flies ya? :)
So this time around papa asked if he could just send my an e-card instead of a real card XD I said sureee why nott hahaha and here's the e-card! :) hehe it's nice to see how your parents try to be more 'up-to-date' ;p but I really loved it!! Tankiu papaaa! :) 

Lots of love and thanks to mama, Aida, abang and dear friends and family for all the wishes and gifts!!! :') <3 <3


*Drawings from a talented junior of mine;Fiqri! Haha tankiu for the awesome drawings!! XD*

Well eventhough I didn't have any cake for my birthday this year, I did still manage to celebrate with another two March babies!! XD
*Yu Peng n her Nasi Lemak Kari Ayam! XD*

*Me n awesome Chelsea!! :D*

Both Chelsea and Yu Peng share the same birthday; 14th March! :D We celebrated with lunch at Penang ^^ <3

*unexpected card n gift from Chelsea! :D*


*sob2 thank you Chelseaaa :') :')*


I also received a piece of artwork from my dearest sisterrr Aida! :D She drew this all on her own!! Thank you soosososo much Daa! Loveee u miss uuu very2 muchhh!! Wait for me to come back home yaaaa insya-Allah!! Just about 2 months left :)

*Bestest gift from Sistahhh!! :D*

Well papa did wanted me to get a camera for myself, but being me-of-not-using-camera-that-much as I always take pictures using my handphone instead, I asked for another birthday present from papa. While talking on the phone I think a week before my birthday, I said to him "papa, can I have a Pikachu sweater?" hahahahha :P Papa just said cannn cannnn but I know in his head he's like "WAT IS THATTT" :P and the funny part is when he did ask mama what it was, mama said alaaa that pokemon thing the yellow color one that goes pikapiipikachuuuu adooiii mama2 u so cute laahh XD
*Tadaaa :D Me-22 already, but still very childish :P :P*
*konon nak nmpak comel, but looks like I'm sneezing :P*
 
Then I also had 'ACCIDENTAL' purchases when I went to Minnesota for Spring Break; an Adidas tennis shoes! As my old sport shoes da haus da at the bottom :P (mind u I think it's already a few years old XD) So I got that for myself, also a Coach handbag; another ACCIDENTAL purchase for my birthday hahaha XD
 
*Only $99! :D cheap2!*

So there you goo~ a little bit late of an update, but was very busy the past few weeks :) Looking forward to Grad dinner and graduation coming up really2 soon! :)

Thank you again everyone for the wishes and gifts, I couldn't have asked for moree :) Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for all of the wonderful gifts you have given me, and also yet another day to breath and live by healthily, happily, with many lovely and wonderful people in my life. Alhamdulillah, oh Allah :')

sincerely,
Iliani :) <3

1 comment:

zulfadli amzar said...

waaahhhhhhh. cunnya sweater pikachu itu!!! :D :D :D