Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Graduated :)

Assalamualaikum wbt! :)

So on the 5th of May 2012, my biotech friends and I graduated at the Bryce Jordan Center :) 

*lining up to enter! :D*

  
*before the ceremony starts! :)*

*more more friends! :D*

*Kian Hui was the student marshall, woot2 go Malaysians!! XD*

Well as you can see, to kill time I took lots n lots of pictures with my friends before the event starts :) Also managed to call my family! My mother cried over the phone when I asked her if she could hear the live band playing soothing music in the background haiyahhh XD And yeah, she said This is her mother's day gift :) Me love u mama!! love love papa Aida n abang tooo :')

The ceremony was short and sweet. Definitely was nervous going up the stage, but really felt overwhelmed when we finally changed our tassels from right to left: indicating that we have graduated :) the applause from the crowd were of family n friends, also from faculty members :) certainly felt oh wow, all of us really did it! Alhamdulillah :') :')

I was also blessed to receive so may flowers and cards, and also an edible arrangement right after the ceremony!!! :D Tankiu2 dear friends, your gifts and thoughts definitely meant a lot to me :')

*flower2 wee n customized cap hahahah* XD

*Biotech graduates+friends :D*

*actuarist graduates: everyone's an alumni now!! :D*

I also managed to go and give support to other friends!! :D aka actuarial science, IT, economics n engineering majors! :) Congratulations guysss!! :D All of us did it, Alhamdulillah :)

*Shamilah (star) graduation!! XD*

*Bryce Jordan Center :)*

Later that week Kak Ada treated us for dinner as our graduation gift :) she also managed to buy a cake to celebrate Tirah's birthday and also our graduation! XD Joining us are also other guys :)

*Congrats everyonee n happy bepday tirah!! :D*

wah2 I've just also went to the Midwest Games in Illinois! Will definitely be sharing about that very very soon insya-Allah! :)

Alhamdulillah, tankiu very much Allah for everything :) Without You, I wouldn't be where I am today :') Thank you family and friends for all the prayers and support :) <3 <3

Looking forward to go back Malaysia. insya-Allah :)

Assalamualaikum! :)





No comments: