Saturday, January 4, 2014

Random Kindness

So I just arrived at the post office to pay my electricity bill and I took the number to wait for my turn. When I looked at the current number that they were serving, it showed that I had to wait for more than 10 people in line to go ahead of me; my number was 1129.

Since I wasn't in a rush, I just sat down to wait for my turn.
While waiting, I took out my Sejarah textbook and workbook because yes, I am a teacher haha XD

Because I was working on the workbook (you see, I can't just read the textbook or I'll fall asleep), my head was facing downwards when something happened. I suddenly heard a man's voice saying "Nah dik." and I looked up immediately to see a piece of paper right in front of me.

Me being so surprised (and blur) at that moment, I think I said 'ah?' in reply while taking the paper from the man who was probably in his late 30s or early 40s. He simply head out of the post office after I took the paper.

When I looked at the paper, it was numbered 1124. I guess it was his number and maybe he tak jadi nak do whatever he wanted to do at the post office? XD

I thought it was strange of him to give it to me because there were quite a lot of other people in the room who came earlier and he could have given it to them. But Alhamdulillah, he gave it to me and I get to reach my turn earlier :)


It could be that he simply saw me as the last person to come in at that moment before he left and that is why he passed on his paper to me. But whatever the reason is, I was truly grateful for his random act of kindness, and also for Allah for showering me this little mercy which made me so happy ^v^

Alhamdulillah :) And thank you pakcik for your kindness! :))





No comments: