Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 in 1




Assalamualaikum =)




hoho this was not really an event where three things happened at once, but I simply put them together in here to avoid pembaziran blog haha =D




1st!!


I was kinda moody on that day, and that very night mama suddenly came into the room and told me that she has memorized 14 jawi letters already! And she had practised them with the book I bought for her (using my papa's $$, so technically I didn't really buy it for her just yet XD) which actually made my day, as she wrote them down on the white board based on memory =) And she did it!




She then asked me to test the letters randomly, to see whether she could remember them when they are jumbled up. And so I did, and she managed to 'pass' my quiz! XD


Here it is, 100%!! XD

Thank you mama, I hope you will continue on to learn all of them, and your efforts will definitly not be in vain! Insya-Allah =')
2nd!!
I went to my senior's wedding last Sunday!
Congratulations Kak Wani and Abdul Fatah =))
Smoga bahagia sampai bila2 ya =)
I will never forget this wedding (wlupon sampai lambat and sempat borak2 skjap je, maap2 Kak Wani n Aini! XD) as this is considered my first ever friend's wedding that I have ever attended =) (all this while attend cousins, makcik2 pakcik2 yg far older than I am punya wedding XD)
This was also the first time I actually searched and bought a wedding gift, wrapper and a card! XD
Kak Wani and Mama =)
All I can say is that no matter what others may think, klu da jodoh Kak Wani, pedulikkan!! XD Insya-Allah with your love, sincerity in committing to a serious and long lasting relationship, with hopes of building a family and have children that will change your life, all for the love of Allah, you will be blessed =) I wish you all the best and kami doa2kan kebahagiaan Kak Wani ya!! =)))
3rd, last but certainly short! XD
I think just two days ago, I went to Ractar as usual, where I played a little with the smaller children (Puteri and Anisha). And at one point, Puteri was either tugging my shirt or hitting me softly to get my attention, just to ask me to draw something on her paper, I heard her calling me
"ma" =)
Tataw la klu tersalah dgr ke or something suddenly struck my eardrums, but I hope that I was listening to her properly, repeating it twice =)
And she just hugged me today, which was weird as she was more shy towards me compared to Anisha, and she hugged me a lot today =)
Oh yeah, right after she hugged me, I asked
her "sedap tak?" and she said "sedap" hahaha besht pelok org berisi ini XD
That is all for now~
Thank you for all the sweet moments, Allah =))

No comments: