Monday, August 17, 2009

RACTAR 09

3 months flew so fast, I didn't realize what these 3 months had given me throughout the period.

One is of course, my time visiting my friends over at RACTAr is over. Had one last meeting with the form 1 and form 2 just this morning,at the usual time =)
Everything was alright, they were asking me to draw for the last time XD
Then it was just around 20 minutes away before time's up.

I simply started to wish them and advise them about things that I could~ as usual, study hard, take care, listen to uncle, mama and ibu, bla3 =D

I told them lots of things, do not forget your prayers, you're not alone dlm menghadapi dugaan as everyone does =) Allah bagi dugaan pada orang yg Dia sayang =) Ingat uncle, mama, ibu semua marah2 kasi denda semua, tapi tu semua tande diorang sayang =) be optimistic! Dun give up and studies is really2 important..

To my surprise, one of the girls who seemed quite shy with me but I had times together doing her homework with her, really cried a lot. While some of her friends did giggle at her tears (including herself haha XD) but another two girls also had teary eyes (kilau2*)

They would usually go upstairs to change at 11.15am where they would just salam me and head up with their bags and books. But this time, they already had their bags and books with them, but they didn't budge from the dewan makan. *sediiihnyaaaaa*

I knew that if they changed late they would get a scolding, so I led them to their staircase, then only they moved XD Only then, the other two girls cried a little at the staircase. I had the last hugs from a few girls. OH sedih2!! XD

I got a few gifts from them as well. Thank you sooooo muchhh!!! =D




*shoe keychain from Wahida
*yellow bag with pic n surat n note holder from Nurul
*card and perfurme from Hazira and Kak Ida =)

Headed back to the main office as usual before heading home, thanking Encik Dzul for the opportunity, and minta maap klu ada salah silap =) he said the same, and wish me gud luck. Thank you Encik Dzul! =D

Insya-Allah, klu panjang umur and murah rezeki, kita akan bertemu kembali =)

*Flashback on kanak2 kecil: Puteri and Anisha
Puteri kissed me, cubit2 my pipi n tekan my mata ow ow XD
Anisha: mama saya beli kasut baru!
Me: mama yg mana (because got mama n ibu at ractar)
Anisha: Mama saya yang itam!
*golek2* hahahahaha XD

They're too young to understand that I won't see them maybe up till a year, but it was actually good as they would be crying if they did.

I'll miss everyone of u! Take care, and all the best =) I will always cherish this memory!!

*harap2 my surat sampai to kanak2 sesi pagi =))

No comments: