Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Commencement 2010



Masa baru2 sampai Pennstate, our seniors were jusstt about to enter their junior year.
Diorang la yg dtg sambut us, ajar2 about how to find food with UDK symbols haha XD

How time flies!! Seniors2 da graduate last friday, saturday n sunday. I went to two of them; on Friday and Saturday.

Friday tu malam at 8pm I think, we sampai2 just to congratulate Budin n Sapek (dua org je rupanya budak engineering hehe) n amik2 gamba =)


*The stage, ramai btol graduates and families+friends!*

On Saturday was Kak Ada's graduation, along with sume budak2 biotech n one statistics senior haha :D


*Biotech line! XD*

Jadi jurucamera for the event pakai Kak Ada's camera, n also tukang seludup kunci keta hihihi :P

Congratulations class of 2010!! You deserve those sijilssss (some buat minor kn hehe) and we wish u the best of luck! We'll miss u lots! =)


*Housematesss+sijil2 kak Ada+Bonda =)*

Watching my seniors graduate certainly made a spark somewhere in me, that made me say 'I want to graduate too.'
Semangat berkobar2 tiba2 dtg menusuk di kalbu echewahh =D

But it really did left that impact in me. Semangat yg da tergolek2 kat lantai da tumbuh sayap n terbang2 n golek2 kat langit plak =D
N watching my seniors graduate pon made me realize that.. We gotta do something with our hard-earned degrees.

Insya-Allah. Amin!

I want to graduate too!! =)
*caiyoooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk*

Till then, congratulations once again to:
Kak Ada <3 =)
Wani
Peya
Yaya
Nisa'
Egy
Bina
Far
Zack
Zawa
Awe
Faiez
Sapek
Syahir
Izwan
Nasrul+Shazwan yg kurang dikenali haha
Budin
Bart
Ijat
Ron
Apai
Nabil
Maoooooo


*Congratulations class of 2010!!!*

=)

No comments: