Friday, May 21, 2010

Pakcik Guitar kami suke :D

While I was playing my guitar in the morning with bonda, tiba2 tali B terputussss waaaaaaaaahhhhhh =((

Dgn hati yg bersedih, tetap gagah perkasa menemani Kak Ada utk hantar bonda n mama Yaya ke airport JFK (okie sgt skema XD)

I went to Rainbow baru petang tadi to get it fixed. Thankfully, org kat situ kate no prob, the string also costs 2$ only yayyyyyyy =D

BUT!!! Tiba2 teringat.. I have no cash with me, only my debit card aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD I then ask him whether I could use my debit card~ he said kenot (duh) n minimum must be 7$.
He then said I could change all strings then it'll be 12$.

I then asked him, should I change them all?

Pikir2 skjap, he turned to his friend and asked his opinion.

Kwn dia tanye, which string to replace? Dia kate B string. Then his friend suddenly said "just give it to her. She bought the guitar here anyways."

Then that guy said "oh u bought it here? *looks at my guitar* ooh u added these (while pointing at the stickers, dolphinsss hahahah*"
I laughed n said yes XD

WAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh tak sangka pakcik guitar tu remembers me!! I bought the guitar mcm last year kottt, boleh dia ingat lg eh??
Da la bagi je tali tu, oh ade hikmah I din bring cash weeeeeeeeeeeee XD

Syg pakcik guitar!! tankiu2!! XD

Resketching wat he looked like with paint effortlessly :P

*pakcik guitar yg mmg ala2 rock =9*

1 comment:

McDreamy said...

nape comel sgt lukisan tu..
muahahahha