Friday, August 19, 2011

Goodbye Malaysia


*raya clothes for sale yeaahh :P*

Assalamualaikum :)

Summer is over, and classes will begin soon. Finally a senior at Pennstate :) how time flies!

I guess manyyy manyy things had happened throughout summer, and I kind of forgotten what I had yet to write here and what I had already written haha :D please excuse my forgetfulness, but here are the last few things that MAYBE I had not written about my summer :) ;

-finally finished my intern at FELDA :) received testimonial from my supervisor yay!

*tugas sampingan at work :P*

-and also unexpected gifts from friends at FELDA :) like ruler n penyepit baju, keychains and tudungs haha XD
*gifts from friends n housemates :)*

-I also managed to give raya cards and small goody backs for my friends at FELDA :)
*the goody bags! wee :P*

-sempat berbuka puasa with friends, housemates! :)
Add Image*candle light dinner? XD*

*with housemates! :)*

*nak bayar at the counter, saw kittens on the desk awww :D*

-managed to meet up with BESTIES!! I will miss you guyss sosososo mucchh :')

*me n aynaaa :D*

*hohohoho ;p*

*gifts from aynaa! :D tankiuu so muchh love! :)*


*Nenek enchem+my new keychain nenek bagi isk3 :P*

*:)*

-with family too :)
*mama n meee :)*

*mama freaked out when she saw her plates I brought back haha XD*

*me n muh sis! :)*

*aida wanted to get taller, soo.. :P*

-sempat mama buat my fav kuih raya to bring back yayyyy :D

Hmm I guess that's really it for the remaining days of my summer in Malaysia :)

Alhamdulillah, I have really gotten the most out of my summer! :)
Not only have I gained valuable experience of working in a lab environment (related very2 strongly to my major :D), but I have also gained the chance to live and get a small glimpse of the lives of some of the sisters there.

What it is like to be working without prior college education, how you could be working your butt off but could only get so much of a salary.
Truth be told, even though they might not be some of the richest people on Earth, they are still some of the kindest and friendliest people you could meet :) Truly, money does not equal to happiness or modesty and love.

I also felt quite ashamed, of how my friends and I would complain that once we graduate, we would only get about RM1800 as our starting salary for people of my major. But when I was talking to one of the sisters working at FELDA, they said Alhamdulillah, getting a salary more than 1000 is so much more compared to other previous jobs they had had. Oh Allah.. :'(

and Alhamdulillah, I finally managed to stand up for what I believe in, for the people I love. I no longer stand in silence. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for the strength you have given me :') Even though I might have lost the battle, I have yet to lose the war :) caiyok2!

*I will save you one day, insya-Allah..*

I also managed to realize what the goals of my life are. Though it might not be all that clear just yet, I recognize that I have more important priorities in life now :)

And thank you Ayna, for letting me know that love still exists :') insya-Allah, I will remember your advices. Thank you so much for our date! :)

Thank you nenek enchem jgak, sbb sudi spend time dgn biskot wlupon amat skjap, and sanggup golek2 dgn biskot yee tankiuuu2 :)

Boarded the plane to USA on the 17th of August, at 1.30pm.

*last view of home :(*
*babaiii :(*


*last pic with mama before boarding the plane :')*

Goodbye Malaysia. Till we meet again, loves of my life :')

Assalamualaikum!

No comments: