Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sunway Lagoon :)



*balloon perasmian :P*

Assalamualaikum! :)

Yessss we meet agaiinnn :D So last week, my new housemates and I went to the Family Day of Felda :) They sponsored the staff to have free entry at Sunway Lagoon, while if they would like to bring any relatives or children it would have to be under their own expenses :)

So yes, mine was under my own ‘expense’ :P

We were each given the hand ‘band’, and two food coupons :)

Anddd there we go, arriving at Sunway Lagoon as early as 8AM because there were a lot more events and games for that morning :)

Apparently some of my housemates got lost along the way because they have never been to Sunway Lagoon, or even Subang Jaya itself :P and they ended up making a few circles before finally being able to find the entrance to Sunway Pyramid, and finally Sunway Lagoon ;p

*on the way to the wet park! turun escalator :p*

So in the morning we had breakfast first; nasi lemak (already prepared for us in exchange for our coupon :D) I didn’t really eat any of it, because I had breakfast before heading to Sunway lagoon :) So the day started off with the opening ceremony, followed by a short performance from Sunway Lagoon crew I think haha n then games for children and adults :)

*makcik ni sgt sporting okie! XD*

Some of the games played were musical chair, tug-of-war and other fun games that requires lots of groupwork! :) To be honest, the fun part was watching the adults play games hahahahhak ;p

*kids playing musical chair+clown yg mengacau! XD*

*anak one of the kakak there~ comell haha XD*


Then sometime in the afternoon, me, Kak Siti and Kak Shipah decided to go to the dry park first before heading to the waters (ecewah) and we crossed the loonnggg bridge above the waters to get to the dry park :)

THE STAIRS was really2 tall and A LOT :P but the agonizing part was when we were crossing the bridge bare-footed (because we were directly from the ‘beach’ below, so we didn’t bring any shoes or slippers with us :P) and since it was sometime in the afternoon, the sun was nicely HEATING UP the wooden+metal bridge. Halfway through our feet were practically burning and we tried to run across. But as soon as we tried to do so, the bridge started to wobble. SCARY OKIEEEEE T.T so we had to only WALK really2 fast to get to the other side. It was sure a challenge, but we made it yayyyyyy and thankfully there was another way from the dry park to get back to the wet park Alhamdulillah :P :P

*me n Kak Shipah! Labmate in block A1 :)*

Then we tried to go into the Tomahawk ride; where it swings and swings and swings until u are upside-down and swings once again to let u fall on the other half of the circular motion. It was fun but quite hurtful, as u really do hang your body (or rather LIFE) on the safety belts when it stops halfway~ Atoii atoiii :P

All of us felt nauseous and had a little bit of headache after that ride uuggghhh :P and to my surprise, the mini zoo of Sunway Lagoon was actually at the dry park! :D (yes, I haven’t been here in ages) there were tigers, ostriches, bears, birds, snakes turtle spiders gaaaahhh :P but I didn’t really enjoy the mini zoo as I was feeling really2 nauseous, and we headed back to the wet park to get our lunch and eat :) Alhamdulillah, I felt much better after eating yayyy :D

So after lunch, I made Zohor prayers first (there’s a prayer room close to the ‘beach’! very2 convenient! :D) and we finally headed to the waters!! :D yayyyyyy eventhough I didn’t know how to swim, I surely had loads of fun getting wet! XD managed to arrive to the darkest side of the pool too haha XD

Apparently the tudung I was wearing was quite thick, and when it was drenched with water, my hearing became distorted as though water had actually entered my ear (I did spend 2-3 minutes trying to get the so-called water in my ears hahahhaa okie funny :P)

Me+Kak Ruby+ Kak Ina+ Kak Siti +2 anak buat Kak ruby were in the waters :)

Then me, Kak Siti and Kak Shipah headed to the water rides! Managed to get on to two~ the lines were long, but it was moving very quickly so it wasn’t a long wait :D and IT WAS AWESOMELY AWESOME!! XD U guys must try the water rides! :D

N then we headed to the children’s pool; the water was warm! :D and there was also a musical theatre by the pool for children to watch during the show time. It sure was fun to do some dance moves in water; more like splashing water to ur friends haha ;p

Then we headed back to the ‘beach’ for one last dip, and we changed to dry clothes before heading back home at around 4pm :)

*last dip in the waters :)*

*Me n Kak Ida (one of ma housemates) with dry clothes! XD*

On the way out, the security guard had to cut off our hand ‘bands’ and so I raised my hand for the guy to cut it off. While cutting he asked ‘nak balik da?’ n me being so blur at that moment (because everything that was on my mind was getting out of there ASAP before papa arrives, I wouldn’t want him to wait) and I said “balik? oh ha ah nak balik da” n out of the blue, he suddenly said ‘awak ni comel la’ and I dgn sgt tak sedarnya ckp ‘tima kasih’ ahahahaha okie tergelak kat diri sendiri di situ :P but then ntah ape that guy ckp lagi, sumting about kirim salam? I was like uuhh kirim salam to whooo laaa and simply walked off :P cehhhh kalau brani cube la masuk minang enciikkk, comel2 ni tak main daahhh :p

maybe I should really say that the next time someone does something like that :D

So there you go! My ‘Family Day’ with my housemates at Sunway Lagoon, which I have not been to for a verryyy veryyy long time :) I think the last time I went to Sunway Lagoon was when I was in primary/kindergarden? can’t recall hahah XD

Till next time! :)

Assalamualaikum! :)

1 comment:

Jack Witson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.