Friday, July 22, 2011

Mid Summer Summary

*nenek enchem punya ;p*


There’s just another month left for summer! :( How time flies aite?

Alhamdulillah, my internship at Felda did start off with a rocky start (mostly because I psyche myself out :p) but everyone was very nice and was willing to help me and teach me, and I am now not as nervous or tension as before, and am actually enjoying my time here! :)

Eventhough my supervisor calls it a ‘hostel’, I think of my temporary home of the staff of Felda that I tumpang as my home/house already, not just a hostle or dorm :) My housemates are also all very friendly and loving, and especially naughty :p They would also give me a ride if there was an empty seat in one of the kakak’s cars, and also accompany me to pasar malam or any of the shops outside if I were to go to one of them to get some stuff eventhough they don’t have anything to get :) how sweet of them aite? :D

*pasar malam :)*

*honeydew drink is like my drug :P*

I just spent a day with my housemates and labmate on the Felda Family Day at Sunway Lagoon! :D will be updated soon in one of the next posts insya-Allah! ;)

Well, here are some of the stuff that I have done during my summer here back in Malaysia (other than my intern at FELDA :D);

-visited the kids at RACTAR

I managed to visit the kids at RACTAR before I started my internship at FELDA. And oh they still recognize me!! :’) what more one of the younger girls, Nadia, was std 6 I think when I met her two years ago. Now when I saw her that day, I went “YA Allah tingginya!” hahaha she sure have grown taller! XD and then when I sat down with them and had a little chat, I noticed that her voice had also changed! *da matang kn hihihik* and when I told her “Waahh suara pon da lain!! XD” she blushed hahaha XD

I did get some small magnets from Pennstate to give to them, and I also accidentally found some old Australian keychains and other stuff in my drawer (years and yearrrsss of stuff ago :P) and brought them there to give to the kids because I am definitely not using them :) Alhamdulillah, it turns out the keychains from Australia were favored over the Pennstate magnets hahahah pandai jugak diorang tau yg mane lagi mahal :P

One of the girls also managed to quickly ask me add maths questions. I was like “waaahhh lame gila tak buat ni hahahha :P” and hopefully I managed to help her! X)

Didn’t get any chance to go there again once my intern has started, but I’m hoping to be able to see them and Encik Dzul one more time before I head back to the States :) *encik dzul wasn’t in when I came that day.*

Oh kids of RACTAR, I miss you all so dearly! :)

-ate A LOT, visited the new place Empire :D

Since I only go back home in Subang over the weekends, my parents really take the chance to FEED me and bring me to places before I head back to Nilai for my intern on Mondays. Visited Empire which did not exist two years ago :p It’s quite a nice place, not too big not too small. And it also has a lot of restaurants and shops that other shopping complexes do not have *good strategy :P*

*The Yong Tau Foo is definitely awesome at one of the shops there! very2 soft and delicious! :)


*pavlova mama buat :D AWESOMELY DELICIOUSSS! :D*

-Watched movies, OH YEAAHH :P

So far I’ve watched Transformers, Green Lantern, Super 8 and X-men First Class! Super 8 was A.O.K, but the rest were AWESOMENESS! :P Wanted to watch Kungfu Panda 2 but it’s already limited at the cinemas (the slots of show times)~ Well just gotta wait then :) looking forward to see Harry Potter too!! It’s FINALLY OVER haha :p

*wohooo awesomeness! :D

*full of action- Transformers :D*

*Green Lantern! :)*

-spent time with siblings :)

I managed to get about a week or two to spend with BOTH my siblings as my bro and my sis’s classes were about to begin in just about a week. So my sis n my bro and I managed to wonder about, go here n there and spend some quality time together! :)

The thing I noticed about them is that yes, abang has gained justttt a little bit of weight :P so did my sis, but dulu my sis kurus kering so now she seimbang hahaha gud2 :p

*We have the same smile. Very obvious ya? :D

2 years ago, my sis didn’t have a driving licence yet, and by the time I came back she was already good at driving Alhamdulillah :D n yes, my bro n sis still ejek me on how slow I drive (well, that was 2 years ago :P) I recently drove my parents to Alam Sentral in Shah Alam to look for tudung, and they quietly complained to my sis about how fast I drove hahaha :P (but truth be told, I tot I was already driving slower than my usual speed XD)

*sibling's outing :D

-Met up with olddd olddd friends! :)

So far I’ve met up with Nina and Fadly. It was the first time both of them drove me to somewhere haha :D went shopping and eating with Nina, while Fadly and I simply sat at McD and chatted for hours (or rather, I listed to his stories? hahaha :P) It’s good to know that you have friends who appreciate you, and do not take you for granted :’)

*me n nenek weeeeeeeeee :P*

*gamba yg cun skit :P*

*a gift from Fadly! yayyyy! :D*

Oh2 I also managed to ‘serbu’ Fadly’s family’s stall at the pasar malam. Kakak2 wanted to go there, and I actually remembered that Fadly had a stall there so I managed to find his younger brother who looks SO MUCH LIKE HIM :P

oh2 and nenek enchemmm, teori kita yg ckp laki hensem suara tak sedap and laki tak hensem suara sedap masih terbukti sehingga ke hari ini! Ade satu aritu biskot terdengar an unfamiliar voice dlm lab, tp dlm hati fikir OMG suara sape tu mcm org sakit tak sedap hahahha pstu bila tgk muke eh good looking jgak nih :P

he wanted to get my facebook name to add me, but I was doing an RNA extraction (mind you, this is a very sensitive procedure!) so I told him that I will give it to him later (sbb takot RNA contaminated karang I have to repeat the whole thing noooooooooooo T.T)

And I think he misunderstood me and ckp “ok..” dgn sgt kecewa hahahha opssss sorry dude! :P Well if you really did give up too early, you may never know that the doors are actually open for you, so don’t give up! ;)

(okie nasihat mcm tak masuk dgn situation. but it’s true! :P)

-went to FRIEND'S WEDDINGS :D

Izzah and Faz got married to their respective partners, Alhamdulillah! :) May Allah always bless you and your hubby until the end of time, amin!! :)

*blue theme! kebetulan sama plak :P*

*ada jgak pegi other weddings :) papa's friend punya anak punya wedding XD

*Izzah n hubby potong kek :)*
*terasa nak kawin not when attending weddings, but when I went to a baju pengantin shop to temankn one of my kakaks yg will get married in September :) aahh cantiknyaaa baju2! :D :D


-spent more time with mama papa :)

*I took fries upstairs to chew on some for tea. When my parents saw me with the fries, they brought other stuff from the fridge for me. Surely they really want to make me extra chubby? :P

As I have mentioned, every weekend I will at least go somewhere with my parents and sis, or just my parents if my sis has other stuff to do. Papa is really offering to buy soooo many things for me =.=ll e.g.; phone, microwave, shoes bags and the list goes one (okie, my phone teruk sgt ke? T.T) while mama just likes it if I spend even just the slightest time with her :)

And just to let you know, mama didn’t believe me when I told her I had no boyfriend. (because she asked me the same question like a few days later, followed by no one trying to tackle you ke? XD) and the answer to the second question is also a NO :P Most probably because I am not the type to believe what others say or jump to conclusions (i.e. PERASAN SORANG2 :P) that someone likes me just because he is giving me more attention or gifts. If that person confesses, then only I will believe em haha :P This is a good strategy to elakkn fitnah or ngumpat ey?

And one fineee morning, the unexpected happened. While mama and I were chatting over breakfast, she suddenly said “nnt Yani give me ur email address ya? Maybe I can find someone for you~ like my friend’s sons..” I was like “Sure!” but really in my heart I was like WAAAAAAATTTT?? XD but hey I really don’t have anyone right now, so why not? XD excited jgak to see who mama would choose for me hahahahak but then she said it’s just for me to kenal2, manela tau if really suka then go ahead lah! :) n she said I guess this is wat mothers do now~ (I’m like NOOOOOO! :P)

But hey, I love you mama! ;)

Ohhh yaaaa! My sis n I did celebrate Father’s Day with papa! Bought some small cupcakes and just took some pictures ;)

*my papa jarang amik gamba :P muka photostat kn?? XD

*after Maghrib prayers :D*

Even though he’s not perfect, so is everyone else. Sometimes my sis would complain on how protective and ‘over’ caring our father is, but truth be told, I feel so much safer to walk around the shopping complex with my sis and mama when he’s around. No sampah masyarakat guys would dare to even look at me and my sis, what more approach us *or rather heeeyyy cik adik manniss comelnyaa* eee rasa nak tumbuk je! :P You won’t get such care free feeling to walk in public when papa’s not around. I would have to always be on the lookout if I was walking around with my friends/ only with girl groups.

Other than that ~ Papa, I’m a young women laaaa right nowww, so please stop treating me like a little girl can? :P

Balik2 after two years, noticed that papa's janggut has more whites than blacks already. He's surely getting older.

Anyways, I love you papa! ;)

One of my granduncle just passed away a few days ago. Al-Fatihah to Wan Burhanuddin :( Be strong okie family and friends!

I guess that’s all la so far? Or maybe there were a lot more but being very forgetful, this is all I can recall right now :9 Summer’s gonna end soon, I really look forward to finish my intern in a few weeks time, and the fasting month is coming up oh so very quickly! :D *excited2*

Till next time! :)

Assalamualaikum! ;)

No comments: