Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fresh Market :D

Assalamualaikum! :D

So today I went to the Fresh Market with my friend Lynn! :) I wanted to meet up with her and have lunch or dinner before going back, but she kindly invited me to join her to go 'shopping' at the Fresh Market! :D She then came over with her husband and two ADORABLE dogs to pick me up and we went to the market! :D

*thankfully she knew about me n dogs so she let me sit in front awayyy from the dogs hahaha XD*

The market was a very small decent market :) Just like the pasar tani or pasar malam back in Malaysia! But it is wayyy bigger and there are much more stalls in those pasars compared to the ones at this market XD So I just accompanied Lynn to get some vegetables and ground beef :) She also got some cookies, bread and pizza too!

At the stall where she asked for ground beef, the guy was also selling wooden accessories! I.e. earrings, rings and pendants or keychains :) They looked really pretty and nice! :D

I don't remember exactly how, but Lynn ended up introducing me to him by saying "She just graduated!" and the guy looked at me and said oh really?? (I think? BAD MEMORY KICKS IN T_T) I think he then asked me where I was from, and I said 'Malaysia' and all of a sudden he held out his hand and introduced himself as Jessie. I (surprised) introduced myself back as Iliani. And then Lynn said 'She's gonna be going back this weekend!' and then Jessie suddenly said 'Aww that's too bad!'

I just laughed and smiled :D then we headed off and I said nice meeting you!

*This is the first time that an American guy (or so you may think he is American; STEREOTYPE kicks in!) actually said something like that to me, introducing himself first too! And he wasn't that bad too wahahahhahaa *okie okie behave* :P well at least he had a nice smile! XP

(Thank you Allah for making me happy today for that 1 minute hihihihi :D)

Lynn wanted to watch the cooking-demo the had in the center of the market, but then we had to go back early because they can't just leave her dogs out for too long (her husband walked the dogs while she bought groceries :D)

I then ended up spending the evening+having dinner at her place, because I really had no plans this evening and Lynn didn't mind having me yayyyy! :D We talked a lot, and dinner was delicious!! :D Tankiu2 Lynnnn for the great dinner you made me!! :)
Also while chit-chatting, one of her dogs really came close to me; wanting me to pat her (it's a she XD) and after a while since I couldn't pat her, I started walking around the house and she followed me awwwwwwww SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!! XD XD too bad I couldn't pat herr aaaaaaaaa XD

But I did have to 'wash' my socks and jeans later on because she would always langgar2 my jeans adoi2 XD and there was this once I was standing in the kitchen, and the other dog came into the kitchen; he wanted to go to Lynn initially, but then when Lynn opened the hot oven he backed-up (or GOSTAN :P) suddenly and his BUTT terlanggar me huwaaaa XD

*They were this type of dog!! SUPER CUTEEE WIth SHORT LEGSS!! XD*

After dinner Lynn kindly sent me home. We did exchanged address and e-mail too to keep in touch! :) I'll miss you Lynn :') Take caree!!!! :)

*Me n dearr Lynn :)*

<3 Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for todayy :)) Me very happy! :)))*

No comments: