Sunday, August 20, 2017

First Outing - With le Son! :)

Yesterday was the first time we brought my son out to a mall in hopes that he gets used to the car seat and stroller before a longer journey this weekend.

My parents, confinement lady (kakak) and me sat down at a restaurant and ordered our food. My son was sleeping soundly in his stroller, placed just beside our table.

While waiting for our food, my father decided to take a walk in the mall. The rest of us stayed behind, when I soon noticed one masculine waiter.

He was tall, wore earrings and his head was shaved by the sides and the rest of his blonde hair was tied neatly into a ponytail. Soon I noticed that this masculine waiter had a very strong, enthusiastic, WOMAN’s voice as he/she served plates of food to other tables.

Soon she brought food to our table. As she was about to place the plates for us, she accidentally kicked my son’s stroller. It was just a small kick, where she proceeded to say ‘Eh ada baby!’ Me and my mother exchanged looks, more to feeling ahhh it’s alright, as my son was still sleeping soundly and it was basically a small matter.

As she left our table, the only thought that crossed my mind was: “Ah, Allah sayangkan dia.”
My post-partum brain (HAHA) was surprised at my own ‘reflex’ thought.

It is something I automatically say when someone escapes my father’s protective (sometimes reasonable) nature.

Had he been there, at the table with us to witness her to accidentally kick my son’s stroller.. Well, be rest assured that some tables would at least perform a somersault or two. Or someone would break out into a fight or end up crying. Or we would leave the restaurant. Or.. You get the idea :P

Indeed, Allah loves her. Regardless of what society would like to label her based on her appearance, Allah loved her enough to escape inciting WW3 with my father yesterday XD

Allah is indeed, the Most Merciful and the Most Loving
 
We who like to label others, how confident are we that Allah loves us more than the others?

PS: To those who feel like outcasts and like you do not belong, remember that Allah is always there for you, and you DO belong, to Him :) <3 p="">
 Yours truly- It has been a while, dear blog. I have a son now! :D

No comments: