Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another new blog?? XD

Assalamualaikum w.b.t =)
Yes2 here we are at the third blog (brape byk blog budak ni nak bwat??)
Hahaha it just so happens that I realised something very important, which made me want to write and create my third blog at Blogger =)
I had always told myself and everyone else, that writing a diary is suicidal if someone that is not suppose to read it READS IT! XD Therefore I have always refused to write a diary in any form at all. Including blogging. (if sumone that's not suppose to read ur blog reads it.. sama je mcm diary hahaha XD) That's why I have only created the 1st n 2nd blog of mine for certain purposes only! =)
I am also aware that I am a very forgetful person. VERY VERY VERY FORGETFUL! I am capable of hearing something u said and totally forgetting it the very next second. Even so, I find it beneficial in forgetting really2 bad n bitter memories. I've had very very unfortunate events which actually broke my heart really2 bad. But now, I could not even recall what actually happened, nor the pain that my heart went through =) This is actually very very good! XD I do not have to recall the stress and pain that made my life miserable no more =)
However, I have just recently realised something. It is a very good thing that I have forgotten the really2 bad memories, however... So are the sweet ones. I may be able to recall the very2 important events, but~ acknowledging my very 'good' memory, I will not be able to remember everything, or perhaps the most important thing that happened during that event which actually made the memory sweet.
Oleh yang demikiaann (haha tiba2 BM!) I made a decision to finally write my very own 'diary'; this third blog =) BUT!! Syarat2nya~ Only sweet memories, and those that I can share with the world =) And ultimately, the memories that actually made my heart, mind and soul really happy. =)
I hope that by writing this blog, I will be able to at least preserve some of the sweet memories that I have experienced, or will be experiencing in the future. I don't think I would want to forget them =)
Till then, happy reading the sweet memories of mine! =D
*~*~Iliani*~*~ =)

1 comment:

Farouk said...

ouh~ kamu da lame ade terlupa syndrome rpe2 nye~ hahah XD
btw,nnt kami linkkn blog kamu ek :D